For many parents, deciding on the best school for their children is a minefield due to the large number of schools offering high-quality schooling to their pupils. If their child is beginning preschool, parents must decide if they want their child to attend a local or foreign preschool.
If you’re not sure where to begin, consider the following considerations when determining whether to send your children to local or foreign nurseries in JLT Dubai.
- In spite of the classes used by nearby preschools, they appear to be uniform. They often begin children’s activities with worksheets, even if they are unfamiliar with the topic.
- When tasks are not well spread out, children may become distracted and lose sight of what the task entails.
- International preschools, on the other hand, are always warm and welcoming. There are many artworks for children to look at on the walls, and they are able to play and learn at the same time without being heavily watched.
- Local preschools often have a fixed menu that does not alter, even though the children are not very fond of or accustomed to a particular meal. The daily staple is always bland and straightforward.
- In the meantime, international schools have a menu that would cater to even the pickiest of eaters. They take into account your child’s dietary requirements, as well as his allergies and dislikes.
- Students in nursery through high school will take language lessons at both local and foreign schools. However, if you’re looking for anything new to develop your child’s language skills, you’ll need to make a decision accordingly.
- The tuition fee structure differs between local and international schools, and it could make or break your decision. And if you get an educational voucher, international schools have a high tuition charge.
- Local preschools are more economical, and if you enroll your child in a government-run kindergarten, you can get more subsidies. If you wish to enroll your child in one of the famous local preschools, bear in mind that the fees will not be cheap.
- Because expat communities are concentrated in city centers, international preschools are primarily located there.
Do not hurry to enroll them directly in the closest pre-school if your child reaches their nursery years. Take the opportunity to investigate and see what nurseries in JBR Dubai are to deliver and how new.