Amid the spread of covid-19, it is a dire need for every house to stay as protected as possible. Therefore, if you want to stay safe, try to keep your house as clean as possible because that’s where you are spending most of your time during the lockdown.
First, try to keep the germs outside of your house, thus wear gloves when you are outside of your house for example, when using a shopping cart or using an ATM. The best way to protect yourself from getting sick and become vulnerable to the covid-19 is to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds when running errands and after going out. You should also use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Also, while cleaning the surfaces of your house, use disinfect. Make sure that you have reusable or disposable gloves on. Make a routine of cleaning most-touched surfaces, for example; Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
Disinfecting your household with one that has the power to fight against the SARs/Covid-19 is a must. If you are doing the cleaning yourself make sure to follow the guidelines to make sure the safe use of the disinfectants.
A few of the things you should take care of while using a disinfectant are:
- Keep surface wet for a period of time
- Take precautions such as; wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during the use of the product
- Follow the manufacturer’s application instructions for the surface, ensuring a contact time of at least 1 minute.
- Check to ensure the product is not past its expiration date.
You can also prepare Bleach solutions at home by following these steps. Start preparing a bleach solution by mixing:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) of 5.25–8.25% bleach per gallon of room temperature water or
- 4 teaspoons of 5.25–8.25% bleach per quart of room temperature water.
- Bleach solutions will be effective for disinfection for up to 24 hours.
You can also take the help of good disinfection services in Dubai. They will also help you out with move in deep cleaning in Dubai. These were a few tips that can come in handy while staying safe and healthy in the difficult time of Covid-19 spread. So stay safe and keep your surroundings clean.